4.26.2011

Tuesday Thought: Flower Stand

Since the very first time I saw this flower stand I was completely smitten...
Tuesday-Thought-1
And I am still smitten with it!  So here is your simple Tuesday Thought for today:  Why not have a flower stand at your wedding/reception?  Eeks, it would be so over the moon, no?

You could use the flower stand as just pretty decoration (because we all love a little pretty don't we?), or you could even have it just like it is filled with flowers as favors for the guests where they can either pick their own bunch of flowers or you could have a person handing them out (so sweet)! 

And I can't even begin to tell you how cute it would be as a photo booth...
Tuesday-Thought-2
Oh yes, I L-O-V-E this thought ;-)

~ Ciao

...photography by elizabeth messina via kiss the groom & style me pretty

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!!! holy smokes I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO adorable! How cute for a spring wedding?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute flower stand, SUPER perfect location!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would this just be lovely in your back yard as well! It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes! That would be such a cute idea for a wedding or even for a smaller event like a bridal shower - the favors could be a "DIY floral bouquet" - oooh putting that idea in the vault!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!!!!! I still can't get over how beautiful that stand is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had the same feeling of love when I saw Leila's engagement session on Kiss the Groom. Love it and love the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling. Just darling. I am a huge sucker for flower stands of any sort, especially one as lovely as this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so sweet in every way. i feel like i am there.

    ReplyDelete