So sweet! And just perfect for use at a Springtime wedding. So here is your Tuesday Thought for today: How about using egg cups at your reception?
As usual, there are so many ways in which to use! Here is a really quick list I came up with :
* You could use them as decor at your reception - just as they are on tables.
* You could use them as escort cards - just add a flag with your guests name and/or table number.
* You could use them as escort cards with your guests name written on either the eggshell or cups, and no table number as the table would be the flowers that are in them.
* You could give the flower filled cups as favors.
* You could also use them at each place setting for your guests to know where to sit...with a place card.
* You could use them without the egg shell, and just fill them with blooms and tie a small ribbon around the cup.
* You could use them as favors filled with just about any small sized candy.
* You could plant a petite plant/herb/cactus/flower/succulent in them as well and give them as favors.
Of course, they are perfect to use at brunch/breakfast reception any time of the year! Just a couple of thoughts for you this Tuesday. Hope you enjoyed this post ;-) And tell me my dears, how would you use these at a reception?
...image via simple blueprint