4.01.2011

The Cocktail Hour: Lovely Lavender Lemonade

Happy Friday my dears!  Are you as tickled as I am that it is Friday?  Yippee!  And to top it all off we are having a mini heat wave here in Northern California!  We're talking record breaking or setting temperatures, and I couldn't be more OVER THE MOON about it.  Hello 80 - oh how I have missed you so...please stay awhile.

With that - I have decided to head out early today and play.  I know, and I don't even want to think about all the things that need to get done, but it is one of those days that I need to take care of me!  I rarely ever put me first.  However, today I am making an exception to that ;-)  And while I am at it, I just might enjoy a cocktail or two...in the sunshine of course.  This one below is making my head spin with all of it's lovely...
The Cocktail Hour
I honestly don't know if I have ever seen prettier lemonade, have you?  Not only is it pretty, but it looks so delicious.  And I do love the idea of a signature drink...as long as there are other drink options too.

However, I think a splash of vodka is needed on a day like today.  So cheers to the sunshine, warm weather, the weekend and most importantly you, my dears!  I hope your weekend is as fabulous as you.  Because you know what - hands down and without a doubt - I have the MOST FABULOUS FOLLOWERS EVER!!!!

~ Ciao

...photography by samm blake via style me pretty

10 comments:

  1. Delicious! Not only does this sound tasty but it looks simply wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Die for!!! oh my I love this what a cute idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a pretty color, and I love those glass containers everyone uses to hold lemonade and ice tea in for weddings. I hope you have a wonderful weekend...wish it was warmer here but glad u can enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum!!!!! i love lavender lemonade!! and i can't get past the details on that gorgeous dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. Here here on adding a touch of vodka. Off to google a recipe for lavender lemonade!

    Brianne
    PetalPetal and VintageChild:Modern

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL. really. holy. cow. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is by far the prettiest lemonade I've seen. I'm curious to try it now. Happy Friday K!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks delicious, not to mention gorgeous! So delighted by our weather lately, and I can't WAIT to burst out of the office and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok I'm quite desperate to try some of this... it looks incredibly thirst quenching! And since I now have bunches of lavender perhaps I should put it to good use!!

    ReplyDelete