4.13.2011

Locket Love

I was thrilled when I ran across these vintage lockets...
Gifts
And I think they would make gorgeous gifts for your bridesmaids, for your wedding day or after.  Each locket opens to hold two photographs, mementos or love notes.  It be perfect to hold a picture of your sweetheart and a petal from your bouquet after your wedding day, no?

The vintage floral wallpaper, peacock on a branch and the butterfly gallery set lockets are just a few of my faves for under $40.00 each.  However, there are lots of other fabulous designs available.  So head on over to Verabel on Etsy to have a look-see at all the other options.  I am sure you will find something you like, and even if they aren't your style...Mother's Day is just around the corner.  Happy shopping my dears! 

~ Ciao

...images via verabel on etsy

11 comments:

  1. I love lockets and those are gorgeous! I may have to invest in one or two...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, these are just stunning! What a find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are exquisite, so, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa i love that first one! the teal and gold just jumps out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find the best stuff! I'm in love with the first locket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous finds! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So so pretty... that top one is just stunning!! Heading over to check out more of their work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want each and every one of these! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete