4.08.2011

Perfectly Presented: Favors

Sometimes brown paper kraft bags, white ribbon and pretty calligraphy are all that is needed to present your favors perfectly!  Doesn't sound THAT gorgeous, does it?  Well have a look-see at this...
Perfectly Presented
Perfectly Presented
Simply gorgeous, no?  And if you are wondering what 'Gateau' means it is a rich or fancy cake.  Yet, not only are the favors perfectly present, but the cookies as well...
Perfectly Presented
Perfectly Presented
Eeks - I love the simplicity of this! I adore the white and clear cake plates too!  The whole palette is so crisp, clean and inviting.  Plus, I can't help but mention these are my all time favorite cookies...as long as they are snickerdoodles...which I am pretty sure they are...but please let me know if I am wrong.  Anyhow, whether in or out of favor bags, both are perfectly presented in my book.

P.S. - A special, long but special, post is coming up before noon!  So be sure to check back for it...as it's filled with lots of goodness!

~ Ciao

...photography by jose villa via style me pretty

5 comments:

  1. Sometimes it really is the simple things that are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those bags with the white ribbon. Brown paper is my weakness :) Happy Friday love xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited to see your next post!!! love those bags - so simple and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he proposed last night! Your sites one of my favorite so I had to come share the good news. Best proposal ever.Right in the middle of a hollywood studio. I'm a stylist in LA and I have a fashion blog, but now I can't wait to start adding some wedding stuff into it. I hope you'll check it out. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it all...the favors, the cakestands, the calligraphy, the COOKIES!! so amazing! Can't wait to see your next post

    ReplyDelete