4.18.2011

Flowers of the Week: 4.18.11

Good morning my darlings.  Did everyone have a lovely weekend?  Did you do anything fun?  Me - I enjoyed watching a couple of movies at home, having a Saturday afternoon snack of a variety of cheeses, salami's and olives (yummy), and worked on getting a couple things done...like taxes!  All in all a very nice and calm weekend.

I am happy to admit that after thinking I would be seeing red on my taxes, this was not the case!  So since I didn't see red on my tax return, I knew I would be okay seeing red in this amazing bouquet without having to think about taxes ;-)  Have a look-see at this loveliness created by my fave floral designer, Kate of Flowerwild...
Flowers of the Week
And here's a little closer look for you...
Flowers of the Week
Amazing, no?  And even though red is not one of my fave colors, I am loving this bouquet.  There is so much to look at - the colors, variety of flowers, and lots and lots of texture all equal amazing in my book.  So here's to an amazing week my dears! 

I have another post coming up before noon, so I'll see you soon...

~ Ciao

...photography by jose villa via flowerwild via once wed

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you...not the biggest fan of red bouquets but this one is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY bouquet. you have beautiful taste, lady. i saw a little TINY green (two-digits tiny) on my tax return too...still exciting not to owe!

    ReplyDelete