4.21.2011

Homemade: Baked Cinnamon Sugar Donuts

Happy Thursday my dears!  Today's 'Homemade' post is a bit different....still homemade, but this time it is homemade food.  I am sure you know by now that I am a huge fan of late night snacks at weddings (hint:  my late night snack posts that I do every so often)...so when I ran across these donuts and the recipe I thought they would make a fabulous homemade post!  Tell me these don't look yummy?
Late Night Snack
cinnamon sugar doughnuts, baked.
Late Night Snack
Baked cinnamon sugar donuts, yes please!  Plus, I love the fact that they are baked (in about 5-8 minutes) versus being fried.  While I have said time and time again that I am not a big sweets person, there are some things that are sweet that I love...soft and fluffy donuts being one of them.  I can't tell you the last time I actually had one, but that doesn't mean that I don't want one or two or ...

Anyhoo, I would serve the donuts with some hot chocolate, tea, lattes, or coffee...or even cute bottles of milk with a straw.  A perfect way to end the night...on a sweet note!  You can get the recipe right here for these yummy homemade treats.  Happy baking!

P.S. - There are lots of other delicious recipes on Hannah's blog,  Honey & Jam (darling name, no?), so be sure to head over and have a look-see (I am quite sure you will stay a while) at all the goodness she makes, and the fabulous pictures she takes!  Hehe...I rhymed ;-)

~ Ciao

...images and recipe via honey and jam

8 comments:

  1. These look delicious... I'm so hungry right now... thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm . . . these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. MY. YUM!!! I have a sweet spot for doughnuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just adore Hannah's blog. Those donuts look like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the donut will take over the latest trend of cupcakes at weddings. Here Here!
    Robbin Montero
    Wedding Planner
    Owner of A Dream Wedding

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh goodness gracious! i can feel my insulin levels sky rocketing just looking at those shots!
    yum yum!

    ReplyDelete