2.24.2011

Homemade: Sneak Peek

I am beyond tickled (and a little nervous) that not only do I get to show you a sneak peek of one of the things I have been working on, but that this will be the FIRST item in my ETSY store!!!

These would be DARLING one of a kind bridesmaids gifts, special favors for your bridesmaids who are throwing you a bridal shower, to say thank you, or just a gift to give.  I was originally going to make these as magnets, however I have decided that I will leave the option up to the buyer...you know me, I like options!  I am sure you do too ;-)  Anyway, here is your sneak peek...
Favor-Finds
A variety of vintage finds grouped together to make sets!  First let me say that I have only 4 sets (6 pieces including the salt shaker lid in each) of the above...two with the same flowers, and two others with different!  But the rest of the pieces are the same.  Each set will be sold individually.  And not only do I love the vintage salt shaker to hold a flower or two...but it is the PERFECT size to hold a pen or pencil!  And made into a magnet for the fridge...how cute would that be...to find a pen when needed...or hold a bloom to brighten your day.  The lambs are made out of wax, but they are not candles...and these little fellows run a tad on the pricey side (but still within reason).  However, with Spring coming I just couldn't resist!  I hope to have these listed in my Etsy store by Monday, February 28th.

Since every piece in this small collection is vintage, it only allows me to make as many as I can find.  I was so lucky to find four of each of these, as I love each piece.  But fear not, I am working on another collection of sets in red, with 6, that I should have ready to go by next week, and I will make sure I share those with you too! 

If you are interested in something in particular, or a larger numbers of sets - please do not hesitate to contact me.  I can do custom orders by the number needed, style/theme and colors too.  Granted it might take me some time to find them...but I most likely will find something that works perfectly!

Other items will be added to my Etsy store at random.  I will be listing these Luna and Chloe original design, stitched key tags by Monday as well...
Stitched-key-tags
Along with more in a variety of colors, one letter, one number, a variety of shapes, etc... all which will be listed soon. I have a couple of other things that will be listed soon including some non-vintage items, and  I am also working on grab bag favors for use at a wedding - so cute!

Prices will start at a couple of dollars and go up from there.  So hopefully there will be a little something for everyone.  I hope you all enjoyed this sneak peek of my Etsy store!

~ Ciao

...concept, design, styling and photography all by luna and chloe weddings

4 comments:

  1. This new project is so exciting!! Hope you have all the luck in the world, you deserve it!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. An Etsy shop is sooo exciting!! Congrats! I can't wait to browse around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait until your etsy shop is up and running! Wishing you much success on your new venture!! xo

    ReplyDelete