2.23.2011

Who Says

...you can't use a vintage desk for your candy bar? And a vintage cash register to hold your M&M's?
Who Says
Okay, seriously this is AMAZING!  Every detail is perfection.  Did you notice the Y-U-M hanging from the tree in the first picture on the left?  Yes - yum, yum, yum!

And I think this just might be my all time favorite candy bar to date!  I mean...how darling is the cash register drawers?  The desk drawers? And the scale?  Oh you betcha I am OVER THE MOON about this!!!  Hope you are too ;-)

~ Ciao

...photography by brandon kidd

7 comments:

  1. I so want one of these pieces in my house!! Certainly makes for a great candy bar!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's seriously so aMazing!!!!! I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog! you have some great insights on your posts! ohmygosh what fabulous pictures! def going to be a new follower- this is amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a unique candy bar. i pick m&ms over pennies any day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! I love the candy colors and the vintage rustic together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute idea! i love this for a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a clever idea! Love the vintage pieces, the candy color selection, and the photography. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete