2.07.2011

Flowers of the Week: 2.7.11

So did everyone have a great weekend?  I have to tell you - the weather here this weekend was GORGEOUS!  It was so nice having temperatures in the mid 70's and blue skies...it really felt like Spring.  I'm trying not to rub it in for all my East Coast friends, but I was really taken by surprise by the warm temps.  I hope all of you back East are staying toasty!  And if it helps, I am sending bunches of warm thoughts your way ;-)

And although, I doubt my thoughts will bring you warm weather...I am hoping a lovely arrangement might help...
Flowers-of-the-Week
Is it helping?  Goodness, I hope so!  Here's to a great week my dears.

P.S. Another post, and Flowerwild February is coming up later!

~ Ciao

...photography by jose villa via once wed

3 comments: