2.22.2011

Tuesday Thought: Sheet Music

Hello my dears!  I first need to say that I am sick..yucky.  So needless to say, my Thought today isn't styled at all.  However, I do have my own thought for you today, and it's another one that everyone can do!  No, really.  You only need I item - sheet music.

Your Tuesday Thought today is using sheet music (mine happen to be vintage, but any would work) as placemats on your table.  I removed the staples from a larger book so that I could take out the entire page to use.  Here, have a look-see...
Music-Sheet-Placemats
Darling, no?  And they make great table runners too, if you would prefer to use them in that way!  Perfect for music lovers, vintage lovers (if using vintage) or anyone that is looking for an easy, but creative way to add a little detail to the table.

Okay, now I am off to bed to rest my pounding head, and this sinus infection that I picked up!  See you later today, with a Tuesday Shoesday post and a Flowerwild February post. 

~ Ciao

...concept, design, styling & photography all by luna and chloe weddings

11 comments:

  1. Love sheet music! This is so pretty and simple. Hope you feel better soon! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better sweety. Im trying to get rid of the same sickness and feeling myself. Lots of rest. I love the idea of the music sheet for a placemat or table runner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love sheet music and using them as placemats is pretty clever. hope you feel better soon!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. True story - I just bought a vintage sheet music book last week!! Great minds think alike! ; D I've been wanting to do a staged shoot with a music theme for a while...still collecting props.
    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. never seen this idea before! What a great idea. I can imagine this being great for musicians who get married! Great theme! loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always loved sheet music... great for invites too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! So simple yet so sweet and perfect. Hope you're feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great minds think alike. :) We have this scheduled for a project coming up - inspired by my Grandpa's sheet music he used to play from. So glad you are feeling a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How do you protect it? It is a wonderful idea!!! I was thinking it would make a wonderful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michele ~ I don't protect it. I just use it and toss when done...which is sad to think. However, you can always laminate it...which would give it protection and can easily be wiped clean. Hope that helps ;-)

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete