2.09.2011

Who Says...

...you can't use clocks (vintage or new) as table markers?
Who Says
Just set the time on each clock to the table number that you want it to be, and viola! I L-O-V-E it, don't you?

***Had to add a little update in after Jessica's comment ;-)))  I intially thought the same thing...would only work if you have 12 tables.  But remember you can set it at the 15, 30 and 45 minute increments too!  Or get really into it and set the clock at specific times that have meaning to you!

~ Ciao

...image via pretties and posies

5 comments:

  1. not am I in love with that vintage clock but your idea is pure genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that idea. You are AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - but I guess it only works if you have 12 tables?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic idea! & clocks would look so beautiful nestled amongst the centerpieces!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally stared at this with my mouth wide open for 5 minutes - best idea ever. How charming would these be with doilies, books, and a bud vase on each table? Saving this bad boy.

    ReplyDelete