2.25.2011

Sweet Friday

Ahhh Friday - I am so glad you are here!  With the chance of snow in the South Bay tomorrow (yes, snow!), I am looking forward to sleeping in and being all cuddly in my bed.  Granted, it won't be too late as I have lots to do this weekend, but just the thought of the possibility of it makes me happy!

Here's another thing that makes me happy...
Sweet Friday
...and not just because it is chocolate.  What makes me happy is the feeling I get from this picture - that homemade, baked just for me kind of feeling.  It's like you could reach into your computer screen and pick one up.  Just don't pick the one with the bite out of it - that one is mine...hehe!

This styling is perfect for a rustic, homemade or vintage dessert table!  I would do it just like this...to give your guests that same feeling.  I am sure that they would love it.  So much so, that they just might add a little extra confectioner's sugar on top!

Here is the recipe for you...
Sweet Friday
...so that you can create some of your own homemade goodness!

Hope you lovelies all have a fabulously sweet weekend!  See you back here on Sunday with more sweetness.

P.S. - Flowerwild February will be posted soon!

~ Ciao

...photography by, & recipe via what katie ate

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! These look amazing! So craving some brownies now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm I can smell the homebaked goodness now! My best friend came for a visit a few weeks ago and brought some homebaked brownies...now I want some more! Oscars on Sunday, are you going to look for the bridal wear! Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect post! Since it is the weekend, I get to pig out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum- that sounds so tasty! It is supposed to snow here too so I may be making some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even BEGIN to tell you how inviting that looks..... chocolate alone would be good enough but throw in the hazelnuts and I'm all over it!!! Might just have to make this one! Have a fabulous weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. i wish the weekend wasn't over, i would love to take the time to make those brownies. my sweet tooth never gives me a break. maybe next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made some of these last night and they are so dreamy!! Many thanks for this one..now my husband wants me to make him one a week though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw the photo on my reader but didnt have a chance to comment, so i came back to tell you that i need to bake brownies this weekend. next time i'm trying out this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love brownies , you have made me want some now

    ReplyDelete