2.28.2011

Flowers of the Week: 2.28.11

Hello loves!  Happy last day of February.  Are you ready for March?  I am, because with the coming of March, comes Spring - YAY!  So how about some dreamy light, and a darling bouquet wrapped in lace today?
Flowers of the Week
Ahhh yes, this is just what I am in the mood for this sunny morning! 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  I have a crazy week this week, and hope that I can get it all done.  I have yet to post things in my Etsy store, but hope to get them up soon.  Wishing everyone a wonderful week!

~ Ciao

...photography by simply bloom

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous. The shape, the colours, the texture and the lace. Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of this bouquet! It's very sleek and subtle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that big tulle skirt looks amazing next to that sweet bouquet!

    ReplyDelete