2.18.2011

Flowerwild February: Day 14

Happy Friday my dears!  I am so tickled that it's finally Friday, and I hopefully will have the chance to catch up on everything this weekend.  Wishful thinking?  I hope not!  Anyway, this bouquet is for all you red lovers out there...
Flowerwild-February
Holy moly amazingness!  I L-O-V-E this bouquet.  See...berries again, and I am in love.  This is the perfect bouquet for a Fall/Autumn wedding, no?

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!  And if you haven't already, be sure to check out the FABULOUS Free Wedding Photography giveaway on Chris' blog, Postcards and Pretties.  Click right here to get to it.  Trust me, this you don't want to miss out on!

~ Ciao

...images via flowerwild

8 comments:

  1. Love the bouquet! The pop of color is Gorg! Incredibly unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE that color!! Such a fabulous pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i couldn't agree more with Lydia and it saddens me that its ending soon.
    the berries are the perfect addition to this gorgeous bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't even have the words to say how much I lvoe this!! And that's coming from a 'non red loving' person!! It's just so luscious and rich. I seriously am going to have to get a bouquet like this for the table one of these days... maybe a bit closer to our fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the berries are so pretty.... I always wanted to use them in my own bouquet but they didn't fit with my destination wedding, I think more of a harvest fall or wintery theme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, wish someone would give one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red anemones and the spider mums and hypericum! Red anemones and white anemones are super popular for weddings.

    ReplyDelete