2.24.2011

The Look: Natural

I am so loving this look...
The Look
...and think it is perfect for a variety of settings.  From an intimate backyard wedding, a garden wedding, a wedding in a field,  a wedding in a forest or barefoot and on the beach - this natural look would be perfect each.  All you would need to do is change the bouquet and accessories, if any.

A lace wedding dress, a slightly messy updo and natural makeup is my idea of a casual, but beautiful wedding look.  Just add some flowers in your hair for a garden wedding, or a fabulous hair accessory (I LOVE the ones from Twigs and Honey) and you're done. 

However, I could see a fabulous gold locket on a long chain too.  Oh my...my opera singing great-great-grandma's brooch would be an AMAZING detail to add (after all, she is who I was named after).  I am sure that you can find an heirloom piece to wear as well!  And if perhaps the night was to turn a tad chilly, a lovely little cardigan would do just fine.  Eeek....can't you just picture it?

~ Ciao

...image via fashion gone rouge

2 comments:

  1. very ethereal...her skin looks like porcelain

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the messy hair do, and the simple and clean look. A bride would glow with this look.

    ReplyDelete