2.01.2011

Flowerwild February: Day 1

Hey loves!  Happy first day of February.  Which means Spring is getting closer - yay!  I wanted to let you know I am starting a new series for the month of February called Flowerwild February.  I thought February is a perfect month for this new series...with Valentine's Day, and all the flowers that are actually purchased this month...just seemed fitting.

I have noticed that I am OVER THE MOON about one particular flower designer designs.  And because I love her arrangements so much - I thought that I would post one of her arrangements everyday (Monday through Friday - that's 20 days) for the month of February!  Yes, I know that is a lot of flowers...but I am sure we all would take flowers every day if we could.  Seriously, every time I see an arragement, bouquet, or bout that I L-O-V-E it is designed by the same designer!  I am talking EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!!! 

Who is this mystery person you ask?  None other than the amazing, ridiciously and uber talented Kate of Flowerwild.  (Hence Flowerwild February!)  Just have a look-see at this bouquet, and you will know what I am talking about...
Flowerwild-February-Day-1
Gorgeous perfection!  I just love the lace, don't you?  Really, I love everything about this bouquet. 

There are so many different arrangements that Kate has designed that are just stunning...I just know you are going to love this little series.  So be prepared for lots of flowery goodness over the next couple of weeks!

~ Ciao

...image via flowerwild

3 comments: