2.10.2011

Accessory of 2011: Bridal Caps

The new 2011 Collection by Twigs & Honey is making me swoon!!!  I am OVER THE MOON about their bridal caps (and the rest of their collection).  And yes, I believe that bridal caps will be the "it" accessory of 2011.  Just look at this gorgeous vintage inspired lace trim bridal cap...
Accessories
Accessories
tw 2
And the fabulous eyelash lace trim bridal cap...
Accessories
Accessories
Accessories
Oh me, oh my, I just fell in L-O-V-E!!!!

~ Ciao

...images via twigs & honey, photography by elizabeth messina

6 comments:

  1. I adore these and that eyelash trim is quite lovely! {A}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Kristi!!! You are soooo sweet. Love this post - totally feeling you on the bridal caps. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. myra's pieces are always so beautiful...love the bridal caps

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AODRE these!! Perfectly Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so pretty... they have such an ethereal feel to them. Amazing work from Myra!

    ReplyDelete