2.15.2011

Feltastic

How darling are these fluttering flags, pinwheels, paper chain cake banner garland bunting, rainbow roses, and bow ties...
Details
...so darling, no?  All of these cupcake/cake toppers are made of felt, and can be found at Knock Knocking's Etsy store.  Plus, you can also find pinwheel brooches which would be darling for flower girls, bridesmaids, to adorn your bouquet...or about 100 other uses! So get Knock Knocking my dears...you'll be tickled you did.

~ Ciao

...images via knock knocking's etsy shop found via somewhere splendid

7 comments:

  1. I love that they are made of felt! How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are adorable! Love felt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are ALL adorable!! The little pinwheels are too much! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with felt, so these are right up my alley! How adorable are those pinwheels?!

    ReplyDelete