6.14.2011

Tuesday Shoesday #28: A Wedge?

Do you ever see something that grabs your attention, and you can't decide whether you like it or not...however, you keep going back to look at it?  Ugh, that is what I have done with these Miu Miu oxford wedges for weeks now...
Tuesday Shoesday
There is just something about these wedges that I think is fabulous, but they could also go oh so wrong - if you know what I mean!  However, I do believe I am liking these wedges.  Hmm, I must like them if I am posting them ;-).  I think they would be cute to wear for a bridal shower or a rehearsal dinner.  So yes, I like these wedges.  Oh, and I would also like a wedge of this as well...
Cake
But just a small one please!  Both the shoes and cake have a rustic, organic, natural quality about them, no?  They are classic - with a twist.  And you know, I love a twist ;-)

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:


~ Ciao

...image via net-a-porter & photography via millie hollman via style me pretty

2 comments:

  1. They certainly take some getting used to, but they're already growing on me! Paired with the right outfit, they could be pretty fabulous...

    ReplyDelete