6.03.2011

Inspired By: A Chevron Floor

I am OVER THE MOON about this picture.  I L-O-V-E everything about it - especially the chevron floor!  But I also love the colors, the chippy paint and the sleeping kitty - all just pretty perfection...
Inspired By
And so very inspiring to me!  Goodness, I can think of soooo many ways to turn this one picture into a  photo shoot...and I am sure it would include some pieces with chippy paint from Over The Moon Vintage Rentals!  Hehe ;-) 

However, here is a perfect example on how you could incorporate this inspiration into a wedding...
Cake
On a wonderful chevron cake in the same perfect shade of green!  Fabulous, no?

Thank you my dears for another great week here at LCW.  Wishing you a lovely first weekend in June!  May the sun shine wherever you are, as it will be raining all weekend where I am.  See you back here on Sunday for some sweetness.

~ Ciao

...images via  luella loves & once wed

6 comments:

  1. Lovin' the cake...i would love to add some tangerine pompoms as some sort of topper. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! the inspiration photo is to die for and the cake is the perfect example of how you can bring any bit of inspiration you find to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting to see this chevron goody since you left me that comment. I'm loving that chevron cake and floor...is that tile?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a real personification of shabby chic for sure. I do love old tile. I have some in both bathrooms that everyone is always telling me to take out. I won't, I love vintage interiros too much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is it that "distressed" furniture & decor look so dreamy in photo shoots...but are considered signs of a neglectful homemaker in real life?! Just thinking... LOVELY post, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that top image... it kick started a board that I have coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete