7.06.2011

Over the Moon

...about this tomato bar/buffet!
Over the Moon
This is such a wonderful idea for a summer wedding!  I love how each different variety of tomato is marked with its own tag...
Over the Moon
And let's not forget the bite size cherry tomatoes too...
Over the Moon
Don't they look just gorgeous all sliced up?
Over the Moon
Yummy and oh so pretty! 

Okay, here is a little tidbit about me - I LOVE fresh tomatoes.  But they have to be fresh right off the vine (like above), and not in a salad or on a sandwich (unless it's a BLT)...thinly sliced with salt and pepper or some balsamic, fresh mozzarella and basil.  I am super picky about how I eat them...they have to be somewhat firm, not mushy and most definitely not mealy...oh the list goes on and on about how they have to be for me to REALLY enjoy them!  However, if I came to your house and you put them on a sandwich or in a salad or anything else, I would most definitely eat them...I just prefer them, or love them actually, a certain way.  And I could eat them every.single.day if they were just perfect!  Weird, huh? 

It's funny in a way, as I don't consider myself a picker eater at all...as I am the girl that LOVES beets, radishes, brussel sprouts, acorn squash, and all the other veggies most people don't really care for.  So tell me my dears are any of you particular about a certain food, like I am about tomatoes?

~ Ciao

...photography by kellan studios via style me pretty

3 comments:

  1. This was made for me. I eat tomatoes every single day. Raw, cooked, in salad. I'm obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That centerpiece is gorgeous & full of color!

    I'm the same way about my tomatoes {hate mushy one}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - I looooove heirloom tomatoes! Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete