8.22.2011

Flowers of the Week: 8.22.11

Happy, happy, happy Monday morning to you loves!  What a wonderful Monday it has been this morning ;-)  The launch of Over The Moon Vintage Rentals is taking place at 7:00 a.m. California time, and I am doing the kangaroo hop in excitement.  I sincerely hope you love the website and new blog as much as me.  I can't wait for you to see.  Look - I am a poet and didn't even know it!  Aye - that is no sleep, goofy girl talking there.

However - until then I thought I would leave you with this eye candy...
Flowers of the Week
A breathtaking bouquet for the 'Flowers of the Week' this week.  Now that is how to start off a Monday morning, right?  Hope this isn't the only breathtaking thing you see today...hehe ;-)

Oh loves, I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  I will be back here at 7:00 a.m. with a link post to the new site...and then of course again at 10:00 a.m. with my second post of the day.  And after that - this girl is heading back to bed...as I am TIRED...but in the absolutely best tired way! 

~ Ciao

...image via wedding style guide

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo I can't wait to see... although I will have to wait until I've slept as well since your launch is 2am my time!!! Love this bouquet.. perfectly unperfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. i love the new site. LOVE IT. also...i won't tell you what my dirty mind thinks of the chestnut-looking-schpeal in the center of this bouquet. because that would scar it somehow.

    this is why YOU choose the pretty.

    ReplyDelete