3.28.2011

Flowers of the Week: 3.28.11

Happy Monday my darlings!  Can you believe that today is the last Monday in March?  Eeks...time really is flying by these days.  Before I know it June will be here...with not only the arrival of Summer, but lots of other goodness too.  I am OVER THE MOON about a little project that I am working on, and will hopefully get to share with you soon...if not before June!

So why don't we start off this last Monday in March with a beautiful bouquet...
Flowers of the Week
Flowers of the Week
Beautiful, no?  I adore the softness of this bouquet, and (of course) the simple wrapped burlap stems.  A perfect bouquet for Spring!

And speaking of Spring, it has rained here almost everyday for the last two weeks, and I am looking forward to the sunshine and warmer temperatures starting today.  They say we are supposed to be in the upper 70's on Thursday which I am just tickled about.  I L-O-V-E warm weather, and am really, really, really (did I say it enough?) am looking forward to being able to get outside!  What are you really looking forward to this week?

~ Ciao

...photography by christine olson via the wedding chicks

8 comments:

  1. so light a fluffy and pretty! I love it. can't wait for the warm weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week {& every week} I'm looking forward the weekend ;)

    gorgeous bouquet!!! I'm craving warmer weather too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous. So ready for April!xx

    Melanie
    www.theiconicblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful picks! i'm actually getting excited about spring this year...i almost NEVER do, normally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the most beautiful bouquets i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So light and airy. Organic and just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that this looks as if it was just plucked from a lush English garden.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wow wow those are gorgeous... love burlap to tie it all together!

    ReplyDelete