3.07.2011

Over the Moon

Eek!  Pink- check.  Burlap - check.  Mason jars - check.  Me over the moon - CHECK!  This invitation suite has it all...
Stationery
Isn't it just fabulous?   I love everything about this suite.

There are two wonderful bloggers I know that I think would love this - Erin at Sparkle and Hay who loves all things rustic and chic and whose bouquet I posted earlier today, and Jacin at Lovely Little Details who loves mason jars...and does a post every Sunday called Mason Jar Sunday.  So if you love this invitation suite too, then be sure to check out both of their blogs for more fabulous inspiration!

~ Ciao

...photography by chris berneking via oh so beautiful paper via the blue envelope

24 comments:

  1. holy.
    gorgeous.
    magic.

    oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!! are you serious right now??? LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!!! I wish i had made this ;)) Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those are super cute!! I especially love the mason jar!!

    -Ranin

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest thing!! love the burlap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh....my....gosh...... over the moon and around the universe! love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable! these are so right up your alley, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make it three bloggers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love. Love. Love. and that's all I have to say about that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this!!! It's just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable save the date! Fun idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the shade of pink used, mixed with the burlap. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, these are the cutest save-the-dates I've seen in a long time! Super creative! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is awesome! I love everything about it, especially the STD!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SWeet mother of all that is cute and lovely. Those are so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AMAZING! :) Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely and adorable! What a great idea for a rustic and romantic wedding celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elegant, never stuffy, presentation...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving all the great comments!! We have a created a lot of other burlap invitations with this same feel, and a ton of new mason jars have been going out lately..bridal showers, baby showers, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, etc..it's been so fun!
    Stop on by the-blue-envelope.com and check out our newest creations!!

    ReplyDelete