9.20.2010

~ flowers of the week: 9.20.10 ~

Good Monday morning my dears!  Can you believe that this Thursday is the first offical day of fall?  I don't know if I am completely ready to let go of summer just yet, I would love for it to linger just a bit longer.  So to help me get in the mood, I think this arrangement is perfect...
Flowers of the Week
With some fall colors, and a pop of summery color from the succulents...makes it seem like it's not quite ready to let go of summer either!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!  I am looking forward to another great week here at LCW...hope you are too.

~ Ciao

...image via going to the chapel

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness this arrangement is spectacular! it reminds me of summer garden cottage flowers meets fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous palette of muted "fall" colors; it's warm and charming and just right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this.... utterly gorgeous!! Want it in my house NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this arrangement! It's feminine and perfect for the girl (like me) that doesn't want to let go of summer! I love your arrangement so much I included it in my inspiration board today! I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I have yours!
    http://tinyurl.com/3o3eewd
    xo Christina Leigh

    ReplyDelete