9.27.2010

~ guest post: postcards & pretties ~

Hi there!! I’m Chris from Postcards & Pretties and I am so delighted to be guest posting on Luna & Chloe Weddings. Today I want to share with you an autumn inspired wedding board with a warm color palette of plums and honey. Velvet used throughout the wedding adds richness and texture to the centerpieces and décor and don’t forget a lightweight cardigan to keep the chilly autumn air away. 
{season} autumn
{colors} plum, blush and honeycomb
{photos} bridesmaid dresses {martha stewart weddings} honey mascarpone creme cake {martha stewart weddings} velvet ribbon {country living} shoes {jessica clair} chair garland {project wedding} plums {country living} velvet table numbers {martha stewart weddings} honey {sweet paul} cardigan bride {frenchie & flea}
postcards and pretties logo
~ blog ~       ~ twitter ~       ~ facebook ~

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous board. I'm drooling at that cake this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two of my fave bloggers joining forces = awesome Monday inspiration! (@Bridegoggles)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection as always Chris. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this board, Chris! The colors are brilliant together. Feels like fall but without the usual fall weather...like fall in California!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette is so warm and cozy - the pops of plum against the honeycomb is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gaaaa. I love this! Why are you so GOOD at this, Chris! I'm so glad Kristi invited you to guest, 'cause I get more of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for having me on your lovely blog.. i hope you had a relaxing day off

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! I really think the deep pinks are stunning with the autumn golds!!! Just so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want that cake and those dresses! Gorgeous board!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous!! very inviting! Love your work Chris!

    ReplyDelete