5.16.2011

Perfectly Presented: Mojito Bar

Yowza!  Anyone else besides me ready for a mojito this afternoon?  Yes, oh fabulous!  What flavor would you like...
Perfectly Presented
Hmmm...I think I am going to go with the guava.  Oh yes, a little umbrella in it would be lovely...thank you!
Perfectly Presented
Eeks!  Thought I would have a little fun with this one ;-) 

But kidding aside - I LOVE the Mojito Bar sign!  And the flavors below are so fabulous, no?  Now this is what I call perfectly presented all right.  Speaking of perfectly presented...I am adoring the crate full of limes, the glasses all lined up, the potted herb, and the white umbrellas - such a simple setup but it does make a lovely statement, doesn't it? 

Okay, so now I am going to need to find me a mojito.  Cheers!

~ Ciao

...images via ritzy bee

8 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with guava, and would LOVE a guava mojito! Love the sign and set up. Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Limes are wonderful and mojitos rock. Ritzy bee definitely makes me want to have a cold tasty drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE the sign for it! brilliant find, kristi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love a mojito bar right now. Such a cute idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that sign is awesome!!

    I wonder what kind of trouble I would get after sampling all those flavored mojitos???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever signage idea! It's touches like this that really make an event personal & special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I really love the idea of a mojito bar! Great sign!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sign is fantastic... wonder if I could put one up in our yard and just make up silly things for the titles?

    ReplyDelete