3.25.2010

Wine Country Soda

I knew from the second that I landed on the webpage of Vignette Wine Country Soda, I was going to love what they had to offer.  Here is their enter page...
Drinks
Quite dreamy isn't it.  Just the calm, soothing look piqued my curiosity!  So what is wine country soda you ask?  As they describe it:  part magic and part soda pop pleasure...
Drinks
Honestly, they had me at magic!  Non-alcoholic fizz that even the kids can enjoy, while still incorporating the wine country - genius!  Not only that but it is all natural, has no added sugar, is caffiene free, has no high fructose corn syrup, no added colors or preservatives!  Wow...once again proving that good things, can and do, come in small packages. 
Drinks
All of that plus it has three varieties to choose from: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Rose'.  And if for some reason you can't decide, they do offer a 12 pack with 4 bottles of each variety.  I think they covered all the bases...don't you?   Thirsty?

~ Ciao

...images via vignette wine country soda 

No comments:

Post a Comment