1.10.2011

~ flowers of the week: 1.10.11 ~

Oh do I have a lovely way to start this week!  Yes, with flowers (as I do every Monday morning here at LCW) but this week's flowers are a little different.  And let me tell you - I am over the moon about them!  Okay, I won't make you wait any longer...
via smp fabric flowers
A fabric flower bouquet!  Darling, no?  Well you know how I L-O-V-E details - and this one is no exception.  What I love so much about the use of fabric is that there are endless options to choose from, you can make it anyway you want and it will last forever.  And I just had an idea...hmmm wonder if I can make it work?  I will just have to add it to my to-do list!

Did everyone have a fabulous weekend?  Goodness, I sure hope so.  I have some fabulous things happening here this week...so stay tuned.  Happy Monday!

~ Ciao

...image via style me pretty

8 comments:

  1. Just darling and will last forever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer froze up and scrolled down really fast and i saw the beautiful bouquet for a split second. I was so amazed when I scrolled back to read the post to find out its made of fabric!! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fabric bouquets! They are so much more practical and it would be so fun to have as a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love fabric bouquets as they are unique and make for the perfect keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the fabric bouquet! the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever!!! I was lucky enough to get my own lovely fresh bouquet this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete