11.16.2010

~ tuesday shoesday #3: ladylike ~

With a little edge!  Loving these canvas and black snakeskin strapped Jimmy Choo's...
Tuesday Shoesday
How cute are the peep toes with double straps and buckles...
Tuesday Shoesday
The canvas makes them a perfect choice for Spring, while the black adds a little edge.  My kind of shoes!  I can see them paired with a tea length dress with a black sash or detail!  So cute.

Be sure to check out these lovely blogs for more Tuesday Shoesday goodness:
~ Postcards & Pretties ~ Brancoprata ~ Enchanted Dream Weddings ~ Life in the Superburbs ~ Magnolia Rouge ~ Landlocked Bride ~ The Demosielle ~ Swatchbook Weddings ~ Meant to be Sent ~ Simply & Forever ~ Gwyneth Paige ~

~ Ciao

...images via net-a-porter

9 comments:

  1. These shoes are worth every one of the 645 dollars they cost - they will last a lifetime and ALWAYS be in style! Shoes for a true lady. :)
    Pssst - If I jot down my address could somebody please ship them to me by Christmas? Thanks! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so ladylike.... you would have to speak very proper wearing these I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gasp. Jimmy Choos, love it! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the contrasting textures on this shoe!

    ReplyDelete