10.18.2010

~ flowers of the week 10.18.10 ~

Happy Monday my dears!  Today I am in love with this arrangement...
Flowers of the Week
I just can't seem to get enough berries lately!  Love them in floral arrangements, don't you?  And the bright colors make is so cheerful...just what is needed on an overcast and rainy day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was pretty full.  I went up to San Francisco to meet one of my best friends that had flown in from Boston for the marathon.  We hadn't seen each other in almost three years!  So you could imagine - it was a late night chat fest with a sleep over.  It was soooo wonderful to see her and catch up.  On Saturday I drove back home, started working on another photo shoot idea and before I knew it I was knee deep in an actual setup and let me tell you...I'm over the moon about it!  I will definitely be posting - but not until next week.  I think it will, however, be worth the wait.  Saturday night was our monthly poker night - didn't do too well, but wasn't the first one out either.  How do you lose with a full house of aces and kings?  Well as I thought I had the best hand, I bet big and guess what?  Yep, Dean had four of a kind!  And not just any four of a kind but aces!  WTH???  Anyhow...Sunday was cold and rainy here - which to me is a perfect day for shopping with Mr. Big, a long afternoon nap with the slider open to listen to the rain and a fire in the fireplace.  What did you do this weekend? 

~ Ciao

...photography by jessica claire

4 comments:

  1. I ADORE those flowers... they just make me happy!! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh gorgeous Kriste, absolutely gorgeous!!!! So glad to "read" about your fantastic weekend ;))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab weekend sissy...so you did go up to San Fran? I am jealous that she had you overnight! ;-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing what you've come up with. Your weekend sounds pretty perfect :)

    ReplyDelete