12.03.2009

Please Pass the Salt

First off, I can't help but think how cute these favors would be at a beach wedding...maybe because of the ocean's salt water...who knows.  I will tell you that I do think this is a cute and simple favor idea that is perfect for a DIY bride.  And if the bride or groom is either a chef or just loves to cook it would make it even better - it would be the personal touch that I am always looking for.
Wedding, Favors
I really love the shape of the bottle, and those labels are just perfect with the scalloped edge (which is reminding me of ocean waves).  The added sprig of rosemary on the bottle is the type of detail I love - just a little something extra!  And if you think about it - who doesn't like a little salt?

~ Ciao


...image via frances janisch

No comments:

Post a Comment