1.18.2012

On the Table: Red, White + Wood

Hi there lovelies!  How is your Wednesday going?  Mine is just peachy really ;-)  I know I still have a lot of explaining to do, but I just don't have the time right now to do so...and you just might not want to hear all that I have to say.  So while I still contemplate explaining my disappearance for almost two months, I thought I would still pop in and leave you with some lovely inspiration!

I know we are in the midst of Winter...hello highs of 52...and everyone is looking forward to Spring, but when I saw these pictures, I just couldn't help but think how fabulous Fall really is...
pretty-blog-2
Here's a closer look at those table names...
On the Table
Eeks - fabulously rustic and Fall.  Here are a couple more details for you to devour...
pretty-blog-4
I gotta tell you that I am loving all of this, aren't you?  And the leaves on the floor are one of those details that sends me over the moon ;-)

~ Ciao

...photography by nikki meyer via the pretty blog

7 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous blog! following :) xxo -nb

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love the colors! I also missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about you over the weekend and wondered what happened!! Hadn't seen your tweets in a while...glad your back!!

    Ranin
    freshfete.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just glad you're back! Hope everything is okay :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know how the table names that peek out of the centerpieces were made?

    ReplyDelete