11.09.2011

Who Says

...you can't have bonsai as centerpieces?
Who Says
I think this would be such a wonderful idea!  I would keep the rest of your table decor simple with clean lines, and you're good to go.  And you could even go bigger if you'd like...
bonsai_tree_art_garden
Oh yes, one of those on each table would definitely make a statement!  But I can so picture it...there is the perfect spot here in Northern Cal that this would be amazing at...they even have a pond with Koi...goodness, I just can't think of the name...hmmm I'll follow up if I remember ;-) 

Just keep in mind lovelies, that if you go the bigger route that it doesn't block the view across the table.  Yet, I think the ones above would would perfectly, no? 

And while I prefer the maple bonsai, because they are a bit softer, any type of bonsai would work ;-)

~ Ciao

...via riazzoli & bonsai plants guide

2 comments:

  1. They look absolutely perfect as centerpieces back in 2009 we did a wedding with bonsais (a couple's favorite) and it looked stunning!!! Great tip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea-so elegant and chic!

    ReplyDelete